Most of the folks are busy in spending lots of money on cosmetics and visiting beauty parlors without realizing how much benefit they are actually yielding for your skin or if you are risking your health by using toxic products which are harmful and temporary too. So, we have collected some of the best natural tips to enhance your beauty. They are easy and quite simple that you can do it by yourself at home.
· Use simple honey face pack: This is about getting smooth and soft skin quickly with the use of raw honey on your face. This beauty tip will yield results when followed even once a week. Just take a tablespoon of honey (unprocessed) and gently rub on your face with the tip of your fingers and lay it so for 5-10 minutes. Then use warm water to rinse it off and see a rejuvenated skin revealed from within.
· Hair treatment with banana and egg: Take a mixture of a banana and one egg and apply it as a thick paste to your hair and leave it for 20-30 minutes. This will give some extra natural shining to your hair.
· Replace your commercial shampoo with Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix ¼ cup organic apple cider vinegar with 1 cup water and apply to your hair to help eliminate any build up in your hair.
· Use orange: You have to cut an orange in half and rub it on your elbows and knees to help soften those rough patches over these spots. Additional benefit- it smells great too!
· Gentle body scrub: Mix olive oil and sea salt in 2:1 ratio to make a quick and effective body scrub. This is not only cheaper than the scrubs available in market but also quite effective in getting rid of dead skin cells and render soft and glowing skin.
· Easy nail treatment: You just have to soak your nails in olive oil for 5 minutes and then sit back and admire your pretty hands.
These are six basic but lesser known skincare tips that are all natural and can do wonders for your skin. Incorporate these in your daily regimen and see a new you!