Whenever you talk of citrus group essential oils, the first one to pop up in your mind is orange essential oil. This is mainly due to its cheerful smell. Orange essential oil gives a sweet aroma making it a very refreshing room freshener. Not only this, the benefits of this blissful essential oils range from domestic, industrial to medicinal.
Orange oil: An all rounder
Orange Oil is added to a number of beauty products like shampoo, ache treatments, mouth washer, lotion etc. You will be surprised to know that some of the cleaners or sprays that you use for maintenance of hygiene and creating an aromatic ambiance contain orange essential oil. Many fruit based mocktails contain orange essential oil as their base ingredient.
Benefits of orange oil in daily life:
- Skin treatment: Orange has many therapeutic properties like curing cracks and dry skin and that is why it is used in many skin care products. Neroli, which is extracted from bitter oil helps in the strengthening of sensitive skin. For glowing skin, rub orange oil to your skin twice a day.
- Kitchen cleaner: Its sweet and citrus smell can do wonders for your kitchen. After diluting it with your daily cleaner, you can clean shelves, appliances and boards in the kitchen with this magical oil.
- Aromatherapy: Orange contains a key calming ingredient linalool which helps in releasing tension, stress and also has the power to create a peaceful environment. It is used in all the spas for aromatherapy and massage. If you are having a headache then a gentle massage with orange oil on your head can give you a soothing relief.
- Reduces pain: In case of muscle, bone or joint pain, orange oils helps in turning off the inflammatory responses which increases swelling in tissue. It helps in refreshing your mood which gives you the stamina to tolerate pain and you are able to sleep.
- Perfume: Orange oil is the most refreshing perfume to your body. Its aroma brightens your day and mood. Orange oil can also be applied to your skin if you want to keep the mosquitoes away.
- Mood refresher: Spraying orange oil in your home can help you to relax by uplifting your mood. It has a straight effect on the brain’s olfactory system that quickly induces emotional response.
Caution when using Orange Oil
Please ensure that you are not allergic to orange oil before rubbing it on your body. Orange oil also contains limonene, which may cause irritation to your skin. So, be sure to combine another essential oil to orange oil before application and feel free to enjoy multiple benefits of this wonderful oil.
For more essential oils visit http://bit.ly/1TyOq9G