Do you wish to have a glowing and acne free skin? Well, you don’t need to go to a salon and take expensive treatments for that as in this blog we will discuss about some essential oils that can help you have a naturally glowing skin at home. Don’t believe it? Yes, it is true. For years people have been using essential oils to solve various health and skin issues. Essential oils is the best and the most natural treatment you can give to your skin. Adding essential oil to your moisturizer or carrier oil can solve all your skin problems and impart you the glowing and clear skin that you always wanted.
Essential oils for skincare
The following essential oils can be used to solve various skin problems:
- Skin Care (General)- Lavender, Rose, Rosemary, Camphor, Cypress, Geranium, Chamomiles, Rosewood, Geranium Essential Oils and all Hydrosols
- Acne- Tea Tree, Manuka, Helichrysum, Lavender, Spike Lavender, Thyme Linalool, Rose Geranium, Petitgrain, Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Mints, Astringent
- Black Heads- Coriander, Thymus vulgaris, Peppermint, Lemongrass
- Cleansing- Sweet Basil, Juniper, Lemon, Lemongrass, Niaouli, Peppermint
- Dry Acne- Petitgrain, Lavender, Spike Lavender, Clary Sage, Rose Geranium
- Dry Skin- Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Geranium, Lavender, Orange, Palma Rosa, Rose, Roman Chamomile, Rosewood, Neroli, Petitgrain, Mandarine, Vetiver, Sandalwood
- Infections- German Chamomile, Manuka, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Myrrh, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, Spikenard, Tea Tree.
- Itching- Jasmine, Helichrysum, Lavender, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Lavender Hydrosol, Witch Hazel Hydrosol
- Large Pores- Myrtle, Lemongrass, Rose, Cedarwood
- Mature, Aged Skin / Wrinkles- Carrot Seed, Elemi, Cistus, Frankincense, Galbanum, Fennel, Geranium, Myrrh, Patchouli, Rose, Clary Sage, Rosewood, Sages, Cypress, Fennel, Lavender, Neroli, Sea Buckthorn Berry Extract, Rose Hip Extract.
- Oily Skin- Roman and German Chamomiles, Cedarwood (Atlas, Red, Texas), Geranium, Clary Sage, Lavender, Ylangylang, Lemon, Peppermint, Niaouli, Cajeput, Cypress, Calendula Infusion, Frankincense, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Pimples, Blemishes- Tea Tree, Manuka, Lemon Myrtle, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, Thyme Linalool, Cajeput, Oregano (spot only), Niaouli, Rosemary.
- Sensitive Skin- Roman and German Chamomile, Rose, Palma Rosa, Helichrysum, Neroli, Rosewood, Carrot Seed, Angelica, Jasmine, Neroli Hydrosol
- Scars- Helichrysum (in a base of Rose Hip Seed Oil), Carrot Seed, Lavender, Petitgrain, Galbanum
- Skin Toner- Calendula Infused Carrier Oil (for dry skin), Lemongrass, Chamomiles, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Rose, Frankincense, Petitgrain, Lemon, and all Hydrosols
Essential oils can be added to your favorite cleanser, mask or toner and within few days you will feel a huge difference in your skin. Essential oils can solve all your skin problems with its rich properties. The only tip we would like to give before making these wonder oils a part of your daily beauty regimen is to perform an allergy test so as to know if your skin is sensitive to a particular oil.