Known as the aromatic essences of plants, essential oils are extremely powerful and adding a few drops in carrier oil can provide a whole new transformation to your dull skin. Combining essential oils with coconut oil, avocado oil or any other oil gives you the perfect recipe for marvelous skin. Also, essential oils are not new to the range of skin care products. Ever wondered what was the beauty secret of the queen Cleopatra’s fabulous skin? It was nothing, but essential oils. Solving a variety of skin problems, essential oils can make your skin more beautiful. Here is a list of best essential oils for skin care.
1. Rose essential oil- Derived from rose petals, rose essential oil does not only have a charming fragrance, but it also tones and lifts skin. Mixing well with chilled milk, the rose oil can brighten your skin making your skin petal soft.
· Protects skin cells from damage
· Keeps skin feeling smooth
· Great for sensitive skin
· Natural astringent – tightens pores and restores suppleness
2. Carrot seed essential oil- Carrot seed essential oil is a good oil to use on scars and uneven skin tones. It assists new cells and freshens your skin and also removes toxins.
· Help to fade scars
· Smoothens skin
· Improves the tone of aging skin
3. Frankincense oil- Frankincense oil has the ability to naturally tighten your skin as it is the natural toner and works as an all-rounder. It proves to be perfect oil for acne prone skin.
· Ideal for skin prone to redness
· Tightens skin
· Decreases the appearance of pores and evens skin-tone
4. Lavender essential oil- Helping you to relax, the lavenderessential oil smells great too. It is one of the few oils which are safe to use undiluted and is really good for burns.
· Great for mature skin
· Reduces scarring
· Helps regenerate skin cells
5. Neroli essential oil- Neroli essential oil consists of healing properties for fine lines and wrinkles and is a great choice for sensitive and oily skin.
· Tone sagging skin
· Shrinks the appearance of pores
· Smoothens fine lines
· Heals stretch marks
To improve the beauty of your skin, you don’t need to spend a lot of money and time in spa or beauty salon. You can get glowing skin at your home and that too instantly. Replace all your expensive beauty products with the natural essential oils to get naturally glowing skin.